Saturday, April 15, 2006

I guess blogs are like potato chips: you can't have just one. In fact, this is my third. Why so many? I think the answer will be obvious as this takes shape. For about the past year I have been on a journey out of the mainstream of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Most of my comments have either been written to a private journal or on a discussion site for like-minded people.

I'm in a position where I have more to say than I think is really appropriate in a discussion forum, so I'm going to try recording them in a blog. Maybe I'll send the link to my bishop when the time comes. Maybe I'll return to the fold and quickly fold this up in embarrassment. Who knows? Since I'm not inclined to burn any bridges, I'm going to keep this anonymous, so I can say what I want without going public before I'm ready. The only one who will know who I am is my wife, who I'm sure will have much to say. :-)

Since this is my blog, I reserve the right to be wordy and blunt. Comments welcome, as always.

No comments: